ABOUT OUR CANDIDATES
We are all fed up with our elected representatives. 35% of us don’t vote at general elections, many for this reason. Unfortunately, most people keep falling for the deliberate fake-binary illusion of democracy. This allows the cabal to gain control by ensuring their parties select loyal candidates in the first place. Then, they just need to reward, threaten or punish them as necessary to get the results they want.
The only part of this cycle we have the means to break is to vote for parliamentary candidates who will not engage in this party system and who will remain loyal to their constituents.
To achieve this, we need to elect people who tick all the right boxes on policy, come from the local area, and are known personally to their constituents so that lots of people can vouch for them, confirm who they are and that they are of good standing, etc. They must solemnly pledge to serve the local people and to agree to a recall process to prevent them from going rogue.
The candidates must also be independent and have no party loyalty. However, this is impossible at first as, in order to form a government, we must form a temporary party. We will therefore contest the General Election as the Independent Alliance party. The first job for our MPs when in power will be to change the party system in politics and to ban parties. Until then, we will act as if there is no party e.g. there will be no party whip, no party threats, etc. However, each MP will have pledged to do their constituents’ bidding. If they go against that, the local people can recall them. The people will make the decisions.
When the website launches, it will have more details about the selection and vetting process but it will be relatively straightforward. Most likely, candidates will emerge from the committee members themselves. Each committee will have to raise the funding necessary for a background check and election deposit, etc. Candidates, preferably won’t even want to be MPs but will be willing to do their duty for a term or two.
At first, we will focus on the next General Election but we will be doing the same for every election from now on: Local, Mayoral, Devolved Regions, Police & Crime Commissioners, etc.
|Sir Keir Starmer MP wouldn’t qualify as an Independent Alliance candidate on a number of counts: he has been knighted by the monarchy/establishment for his legal/political services so he obviously did what they wanted, he’s a sitting MP, he was a member of the Trilateral Commission, he is a Davos attendee and WEF advocate, he was the Head of the CPS and DPP under the current political and legal systems. We don’t know if he’s a freemason but, if he is, that would disqualify him too.
OUR CANDIDATES MUST:
- Be willing to do the job
- Be able to do the job
- Be honest
- Be trustworthy
- Be loyal to their committee/constituents
- Be a genuine representative of their constituents
- Make a pledge to be recalled at the request of their committee/constituents for any reason but particularly if they are not doing the bidding of their constituents
- Not be a current MP
- Never have served as an MP
- Never have been selected as a candidate for a General Election by one of the main parties
- Not be a freemason
- Not be a member of any other secret society
- Never have made an oath of loyalty to any other organisation deemed unsuitable e.g. the Hippocratic oath would be acceptable and the pledge to the Monarch is unavoidable when first entering parliament.
- Never have been a member of the Trilateral Commission
- Never have been an attendee of Bilderberg meetings
- Never have been a member of the WEF or attended Davos
- Not be influenced by agents of the globalists or by any actors their committee/constituents disapprove of
- Not undertake secret meetings with anyone not approved by your committee/constituents
- Not have any history or skeletons in their closet which could compromise them
- Not have a close family member of someone above e.g. the candidate’s husband is a freemason or your father is Klaus Schwab!
- Never have been a special advisor to the Government
- Never have been a senior employee of an unapproved NGO
- Never have been a senior Civil Servant
Other situations are judged on a case by case basis e.g. the candidate is a senior executive with Goldman Sachs, has previously worked for the Tony Blair Institute, is a close friend of Keir Starmer, etc.
ABOUT OUR COMMITTEES
You can see from our candidate requirements just how serious we are about doing things properly. Our committees will be formed from exactly the same type of person. Local, known, trusted and loyal. They will be willing to do the job, support each other, the candidate and represent their constituents.
The committees will be supported by volunteers who will be willing to go out and spread the truth to voters about the issues that affect them.
We will add more details about committees and volunteers over the next few days.